Category: Solo Lawyer
There are a number of great books about the ins and outs of starting your own law firm. These books walk you through everything you need to know when starting a law practice:
- First, there’s the recently updated Solo By Choice: How to be the Lawyer You Always Wanted to Be and the Solo By Choice, the Companion Guide, both written by solo guru Carolyn Elefant.
- Another option is Solo Contendere: How to Go Directly from Law School Into the Practice of Law Without Getting a Job written by Marc Garfinkle.
- And finally, there’s the old standby How to Start and Build a Law Practice authored by Jay Foonberg.
Resources for lawyers come in many forms and types. In fact, the plethora of information out there can be overwhelming. That’s why we decided to cut through the clutter & noise to provide you with a curated list of terrific resources for lawyers. [...]
- Adobe CC Masterclass: Photoshop, Illustrator, XD & InDesign 03/12/2019
- How To Set Up An Adobe InDesign Document The Right Way 03/12/2019
- LEAKED: Oneplus 7 Hands On Picture Shows Pop-Up Camera In Action 03/12/2019
- How To Fix Briefly Unavailable For Scheduled Maintenance Error On WordPress 03/12/2019
- Macbook Is The Key To A Fruitful Event 03/12/2019