Category: Solo Lawyer
There are a number of great books about the ins and outs of starting your own law firm. These books walk you through everything you need to know when starting a law practice:
- First, there’s the recently updated Solo By Choice: How to be the Lawyer You Always Wanted to Be and the Solo By Choice, the Companion Guide, both written by solo guru Carolyn Elefant.
- Another option is Solo Contendere: How to Go Directly from Law School Into the Practice of Law Without Getting a Job written by Marc Garfinkle.
- And finally, there’s the old standby How to Start and Build a Law Practice authored by Jay Foonberg.
Resources for lawyers come in many forms and types. In fact, the plethora of information out there can be overwhelming. That’s why we decided to cut through the clutter & noise to provide you with a curated list of terrific resources for lawyers. [...]
- FileMaker Transactions: Editing records 07/01/2019
- Running Beta Software Often Comes With Pain [Updated] 07/01/2019
- How to create your own icons in Photoshop CC 07/01/2019
- Loupedeck+ Now Integrated with Adobe Camera Raw for Photoshop 07/01/2019
- Apple releases significant iWork updates for macOS and iOS 07/01/2019